The Guiness Record For Half Court Shots In A Minute Was Three?

Monday, February 18, 2008

So Chris Paul set a Guinness World record during ASG practice over the weekend and I'm less than impressed. Chris made 4 half court shots in a minute beating the previous of record of 3 with a few shots left to go....



I also watched an MTV show over the weekend called Rob & Big where a skateboarder (Rob) broke over 20 Guinness World records in an afternoon. What happened to the impossible to beat records that book had when I was a kid?

I think I'm going to the court now and I'm taking out Paul's record....can I get a witness?

Chris Paul Sets Guinness World Record for Half Court Shots (Fanhouse)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:33 PM

4 Comments:

AA, you can just make up your own event and get it in the records. There's no sense trying to top someone else's records, just create a new one for your benfit. Anyway, does anyone give a shit about skateboarding records?

Anonymous said...
Feb 18, 2008, 2:10:00 PM  

Good point Neo....but I would like to say that I beat an NBAer to get into the book.

Feb 18, 2008, 2:16:00 PM  

Guinness was there to hold the contest...LeBron and J-Kidd set the record for 3 during the East practice, then Paul hit 4 during the West practice. They didnt have an official record before the ASG weekend.

Anonymous said...
Feb 18, 2008, 2:22:00 PM  

Paul obviously got that skill from high school. It was a West Forsyth tradition to play half-court knockout during PE.

Jonesy said...
Feb 20, 2008, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment