Bill Walton Looks Scary In Short-Shorts, Can't Play Horse

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Add yet another Movie that ESPN has worked into it's programming. It was Die Hard 4 back in June, but they've been turning to Sports movies as of late. We got Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and The Gameplan last go around, but now we can add Semi Pro to that ever growing list.



I think I'm at the point in my life where I can't take anymore Will Ferrell. The dude is everywhere and his schtick has just gotten stale. With that said, I will probably still see the movie and laugh my ass off.

Oh and Bill....please retire those shorts.

5 Comments:

Who could forget Jennifer Biel decided "Who's Now" when I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry..uh..came out

Anonymous said...
Feb 27, 2008, 11:06:00 AM  

Oh great call DD. Forgot about that one.

Feb 27, 2008, 11:08:00 AM  

It's Jessica Biel, DD. Way to know your masturbatorial material.

GMoney said...
Feb 27, 2008, 11:19:00 AM  

Will Ferrell has never been funny. Period.

UnHoly Diver said...
Feb 27, 2008, 12:41:00 PM  

Will Ferrell has yet to make a baseball movie. He would play "Will Ferrell" as usual.

Anonymous said...
Feb 27, 2008, 8:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment