Who Is This Tom Bradley You Speak Of Nessler?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Many many thanks to reader Adam for sending this gem in. Here we have last evening's Kentucky-Tennessee game and Rece Davis throwing the Sports Center update back to Brad Nessler and Jimmy Dykes. Rece had mentioned the boot and flowers story and Nessler wanted to add his two cents.....



Wait who? Oh you mean Tom BRADY the best quarterback in all the land!!! In all seriousness I think he might had Kentucky PG Ramel Bradley on his mind, but it was funny none the less.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:17 PM

7 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
Bodjo said...
Jan 23, 2008, 12:42:00 PM  

You mean to tell me that this was still the big story on the SportsCenter update last night? 24 hours after it happened? 12 hours after pics of him without the boot surfaced? Good God.

J.J. said...
Jan 23, 2008, 12:43:00 PM  

"Boy how about the attention he had coming out of Gisele Bundchen-"

giggle

"-'s apartment..."

I'm apparently slightly immature today.

Bodjo said...
Jan 23, 2008, 12:43:00 PM  

BTW, how you feel about the media already calling this thing "Bootgate," AA? I'm guessing that you and I agree on this one too.

J.J. said...
Jan 23, 2008, 12:49:00 PM  

so penn state's defensive coordinator is also drilling giselle?

Anonymous said...
Jan 23, 2008, 1:17:00 PM  

@anon 1:17:

Cot damn right, now can the man get some credit please?

joepadon said...
Jan 23, 2008, 1:32:00 PM  

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say, I'd like to get Mike Patrick's opinion on this.

GMoney said...
Jan 23, 2008, 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment