Even More Current Players Getting Analyst Positions For Playoffs

Monday, January 07, 2008


I have no idea why everyone is going nuts and hiring current players and coaches for analyst positions, but another one (this time a player) has been swooped up off the golf course. Actually this one could count as work release.....

Chiefs defensive end Jared Allen was decked out in a dark suit and bright tie, and not a hair was out of place.

He was the only one who felt out of place.

Instead of arriving at Qualcomm Stadium to play in an AFC first-round game on Sunday afternoon, Allen was on hand as a reporter for NFL Network’s coverage of the San Diego Chargers-Tennessee Titans game.
I apparently never watch the NFL Network unless a game is on, so I had no idea Allen was even there. I poked fun at Allen's DUI arrest above, but I guess it's good he's spending his offseason doing something constructive.

In related news.....Jason Taylor was great on NBC. Herm Edwards was horrible and provided no insight on ESPN. Richard Seymour canceled his appearance and I never saw Trent Green. Good times.

Chiefs’ Allen tackles reporting for NFL Network (KansasCity.com)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:32 PM

5 Comments:

There is no way that I could ever believe that Herm Edwards was horrible. He is a credit to any profession that he chooses!

GMoney said...
Jan 7, 2008, 3:50:00 PM  

Was it me or was Tiki only looking at Bettis instead of more of jason?

Anonymous said...
Jan 7, 2008, 5:14:00 PM  

Titans are the best team in the NFL, As far as I m concerned, we have great fans, really the whole city of saint louis will say that. In saint louis if you want to watch the titans in style good luck with that, all the titans premium seats get sold out the day they show up in ticketmaster. titans tickets are sometimes 2 or even 5 times the face value. Anyhow If you get lost I have a new sight for u guys

http://www.ticketsinventory.com/nfl/tennessee-titans-tickets/
titans tickets
Anyhow I though this is something would interest you, a tip from a titans fan GO titans !!!
God bless Football!!!

Anonymous said...
Jan 8, 2008, 11:00:00 AM  

huh?

Ryan Drescher said...
Jan 8, 2008, 7:54:00 PM  

Hi i am assumed titans are the best team in NFL.I have new site for all friends
baseball betting.com

Unknown said...
Apr 2, 2009, 5:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment