Even The Commentators Fight In Hockey

Friday, January 18, 2008

This is just one of those clips that makes you smile. I have no idea who or what these to are arguing about but it appears they're ready to drop the gloves, er...mics at any second.



I don't know about you, but that finger was annoying me just by watching it. If one of you Hockey fans wants to shed some light on what all this is about I'd love to hear from you (I think they're talking about the Maple Leafs, but I could be wrong)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:39 AM

6 Comments:

they're talking about the maple leafs' GM who has been running the team into the ground

Anonymous said...
Jan 18, 2008, 1:28:00 PM  

Bill Watters (former Leafs assistant GM) on the left, Nick Kypreos (former NY Ranger, among others) on the right.

J.R. said...
Jan 18, 2008, 2:31:00 PM  

I think it has to do with Toronto hiring John Ferguson as the general manager for the leafs and then brow beating him as they continued to lose until finally letting him go.

Unknown said...
Jan 18, 2008, 3:33:00 PM  

I don't claim to be a hockey expert, but Rick Nash's game winning goal last night was one of the sickest plays I've ever seen.

GMoney said...
Jan 18, 2008, 3:53:00 PM  

Thanks for the chuckle.

http://ccww.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
Jan 19, 2008, 12:26:00 PM  

Great information.

Nike Air Force One

Apr 19, 2009, 6:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment