DanPatrick.com Gets A Pretty Makeover And Becomes A Part Of SI.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Again, I don't know if I'm just out of the loop with all things DP, but I had no idea this was taking place today. Dan Patrick's online site where he's played around for the past few months officially went over to SI.com today and it's become very fancy.

Included on the page are a listen live button (9am-noon), his blog, fan comments, polls, a debate of the day, and a section for SI's latest articles. All in all, it's put together fairly well. They've even already broken out today's show into downloadable segments and it just ended 30 minutes ago (it takes M&M about a day).

Another neat thing is that Dan plans to use the user comment section during the show as opposed to reading emails. Very meta Dan....very meta. We'll see what he has in store for his first column which will hit stands February 6th.


Dan Patrick at SI.com (DanPatrick.com)

P.S.- I'm glad you stuck with the cigar photo for your logo....good stuff.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:40 PM

3 Comments:

Interesting.....maybe the guy who has been spamming this blog may move over there.

TJX said...
Jan 31, 2008, 1:01:00 PM  

For some reason, I grew weary of listening to Dan when he was on ESPN. When he left and started doing his own show, I started listening to him again, although the only real thing he's changed are his board ops. I guess once he didn't have to pimp ESPN stuff and I had an alternative to Cowherd, he was more appealing.

Anonymous said...
Jan 31, 2008, 1:07:00 PM  

Awesome website. I think I might start listening to Dan again now.

JD said...
Jan 31, 2008, 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment