Monday, December 24, 2007
We've only got six entries so far but that will change later in the week. Thanks a ton to the people that keep sending these in. Paul Maguire has the early line on the Post Season title, but I'm sure our regular season winner Mr. Danielson will have something to say about it before we're done.
6. "The tiger is fast, but the owl sees at night."- Mark Jones
5. "Show me those legs again...I want to see those calves." - Mark Jones on FAU running back Charles Pierre (Via Asher)
4. "The defender reached around and pulled on Young."- Dave Sims (Via Rick James Bible Owner)
3. "Tomorrow, the Boise State Broncos play the East Carolina Parrots....Parrots? I meant Pirates."- Brad Nessler (Via Rick James Bible Owner)
2. "You know the game find Waldo?"- Rod Gilmore (Via Ryan)
1. "The BYU players, with their Mormon faith -- reminds me of one joke I heard: they bring a Bible with the Ten Commandments and a 10 dollar bill, and they don't break either one." - Paul Maguire (Via S2N)
Religous jokes always go over really well when you tell them on-air. Keep them coming folks. We'll have a winner soon enough.