Oklahoma Shocks The World, Wins ESPN's Fake Playoffs

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The "Hottest team in College Football" beat the other "Hottest team in College Football" last night and took home Lee and Kirk's Championship Cup/Title/Trophy thing...



My favorite part was Lee Corso voting for Oklahoma because he "saw them twice and they won." Well that's good to know...you're their good luck charm Lee! Also others have commented on this, but how did they agree on every single winner? Could we get some background on the voting or something???

6 Comments:

I bet they drew out of a hat.

Anonymous said...
Dec 15, 2007, 2:21:00 PM  

Again, how the hell is Oklahoma considered a hot team? Did they forget that Texas Tech destroyed their secondary only a couple of weeks ago?

Anonymous said...
Dec 15, 2007, 4:15:00 PM  

I saw Missouri beat the shit out of Texas Tech on television. I think they should be the fake national champion.

Hey, I'm using Lee Corso logic!

J.J. said...
Dec 15, 2007, 6:51:00 PM  

I can't stand Corso. And there is no logic when it concerns him.

limeade said...
Dec 15, 2007, 11:15:00 PM  

Lee Corso is a glorified cheerleader. And I hope that doesn't make anyone picture him in a skirt.

Bodjo said...
Dec 16, 2007, 12:39:00 AM  

and to see that skirt fly up, exposing Corso's merkin

Anonymous said...
Dec 16, 2007, 1:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment