Oh Fernando, Where For Art Thou?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh wait....there you are......




You know what...I'm convinced. A week long wait for you to say something and I'm satisfied. Go back to your work as an analyst for the World's Most Ruined Program, Baseball Tonight. You fit in perfectly with the terrible ex-GM and the person who just now decided to bring up the fact that his ex-teammate did steroids.

I'd love for someone to tell me who to believe at the "Leader" (Besides Buster Olney and Peter Gammons....they are the only people I will never doubt). They have multiple resources which are left untapped because they are afraid of what people will think. So what you hired to ex-Steroid users? Use them to your advantage and provide the public with some useful knowledge for once. Don't wait a week and then do it.

5 Comments:

Good on them. And they actually asked him so good questions. I didn't buy the whole "I didn't take winstrol/whatever because I'm fast so that wouldn't help my game."

HardScores said...
Dec 18, 2007, 2:09:00 PM  

I was surprised the amount of time they dedicated to interviewing him, although I still have my doubts he's giving up the whole story. It is bizarre how these guys are now able to say...yeah, we knew this, we knew that...when they didn't know anything before the report came out. What else would you expect from the "worldwide leader in sports?"

Sportsattitude said...
Dec 18, 2007, 2:34:00 PM  

I still don't care about steroids. If the shitty Fernando Vina used them, they don't work.

GMoney said...
Dec 18, 2007, 4:03:00 PM  

You still believe Peter Gammons? Did you miss the part where he was trying to sweep the whole steroids thing under the rug on Mitchell Report day?

Willmott said...
Dec 19, 2007, 12:07:00 AM  

I'd like to see a grilling of Steve Phillips. I'm a Met fan, so I'm biased and hate him. But he's been talking an awful lot for someone who was a GM during this time period and had a lot of former players named in this report.

You'd think a former Mets GM would be a person to get info on about the Mets' steroid dealer, no?

Phil said...
Dec 19, 2007, 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment