Hey, Someone Won An I-Phone!

Monday, December 31, 2007


I almost forgot to look up the Final Standings of the Free I-Phone Pick Em Contest (mainly because I forgot to make my picks last week). Thanks again to Lijit for hooking AA up with the phone and thanks to everyone who participated. You're winner is....

MIKE PRADA of Bullets Forever!!!

Congrats to Mike and his team name of "Thanks4ThePhoneAA" worked out for him pretty well. Good things happen when you intern at the Blog Show. You can click below for the final standings, and thanks again for such a fun contest. Here were your top 5.....

1. Thanx 4 the phone AA , M. Paradis- 147
2. Ealy Entry1, N. Ealy- 142
3. Shoe In , D. Manning- 141
4. VegasB2K , g. schueler- 137
5. Odessa Steps , M. Coale- 136

Final Pick Em Standings (ESPN)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:24 PM

4 Comments:

I put my friend Matt Paradis onto this site and the contest, he was the one who put the entry Thanx for the phone AA. I will have him contact you with his info.

Alkee said...
Dec 31, 2007, 5:55:00 PM  

I was about to say, I didn't know I entered this thing.

I'll take it anyway, though...

Anonymous said...
Dec 31, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

I notices a minor typo on the post. Mike's name is spelled J-A-K-E W-H-I-T-A-C-R-E. Other than that, it's fine. ;)

Jake Whitacre said...
Jan 1, 2008, 2:05:00 AM  

AA, thanks for the Lijit support. Let us know the next time you're having a giveaway and we'll be happy to sponsor that one. Hope your new year is starting off well!

tarable said...
Jan 2, 2008, 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment