Create The Caption #126

Thursday, December 06, 2007

(Usually) Everyday I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Yesterday's Winners....


"Oh my god! Oh my God!!! that one in plaid is starin' at my crotch! Play it cool Joe. Play it cool."- H-Town

"Finally, after years and years of hard work, my dream job...stenographer for a Joe Girardi impromptu press conference!"- Anon

"With the Yankees not making any moves at the Winter Meetings, Joe Girardi keeps himself busy by bringing reporters coffee."- daniil

"My best dance move? Well, there's this one, where I shimmy around this chair like Usher did in his video..."-Marty

"My name is Joe, and I've been sober for 10 months."- Anon
________________________________________

Are you funny enough to create a caption for this photo of the Knicks' David Lee giving some high fives to the New York crowd?


Daily Links:

Cowherd Changes His Tune, Admits He Was Wrong About Taylor...Sort Of. (DC Sports Bog)
Roger Staubach Was A One Woman Guy And Liked Sex (Deuce of Davenport)
Sports Movie Roles That Were Oscar Worthy (Rumors and Rants)
Tavarez Wants A Trade From The World Series Champs (Red Sox Monster)
Proposed CBB Conference Showdowns (Storming The Floor)
ESPN Sure Does Love The Pats (Construda)
Creating The Worst Basketball Player Ever (Simon on Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:10 PM

29 Comments:

Another example of white guys high fiving.

TJX said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:24:00 PM  

Knicks fans celebrate after David Lee successfully sent Isiah Thomas down the Hudson River.

TJX said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:24:00 PM  

Obama, yo mama! See, I can talk black too Obama!

E Buzz said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:30:00 PM  

Oh my god! Oh my god! That big white guy is staring at the inside of my wrist. Play it cool, Jimmy! Play it cool!

Brian Ekberg said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:31:00 PM  

Kid: David! Take this Abba Zabba bar. It will bring you luck and rebounds!

David: Thanks Kid!!!

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:39:00 PM  

Here you go kid here's my autograph...

As for you kid in the hat...Isiah told me he doesn't care about you white people.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:52:00 PM  

who the hell is david lee?

im not shooting for a caption, i honestly have no idea who this guy is

BackBergtt said...
Dec 6, 2007, 1:53:00 PM  

It's cool guys. Just no mexicans.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 2:00:00 PM  

Obviously, the other kid is giving me the hat 'cause he doesn't want it anymore.

You think this kid has one of those wacky buzzers in his hand?...

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 2:37:00 PM  

How come Tebow gets chicks with pearls to cheer for him and all I can get are these damn adolescent boys?

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 2:57:00 PM  

The "Oh My God" jokes have run their course.

"I'm happy to know that I wasn't the only kid in middle school secretly drawing dicks and hiding them in our Superbad Ghostbusters' lunchbox."

GMoney said...
Dec 6, 2007, 3:37:00 PM  

Wait...he's wearing a hat, but he wants me to sign a hat...

Does not compute!!! Does not compute!!!

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 3:44:00 PM  

What smells? What smells? Oh man. Is this kid giving me a stinky palm?

Dec 6, 2007, 3:45:00 PM  

David: "Damn kid, your hands are huge!! Isiah will be right out to talk to you about a contract."

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 4:47:00 PM  

"Hey kid can you play the point? No? How about you? Okay grab a uniform and suit up."

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 4:49:00 PM  

knicks security does an excellent job as they keep all female fans away from contact with players as they try to avoid any more sexual harassment lawsuits

the great bambi said...
Dec 6, 2007, 4:50:00 PM  

"Look kid, I'll sign your hat if you help me GET THE HELL OUT HERE!"

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 6:10:00 PM  

"Hey David, here's $10, buy some sleeves."

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 6:40:00 PM  

After a month and a half of beatdowns, the Knicks are now tapping out.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 7:03:00 PM  

Dude what the hell are you doing here? I said in that alley on 33rd, not Madison Square Fucking Graden. They've got dogs and cameras in this place, moron.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 9:35:00 PM  

Tell the trainer...I...NEED...PURELL...NOW!!!

Sam Walker said...
Dec 6, 2007, 10:27:00 PM  

If that kid knew I went to the Univ. of Florida, he'd know I cant write my name.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 11:00:00 PM  

Two kids mistaken David Lee for a MSG janitor as they give him some of their much unwanted Knicks crap to throw away.

Anonymous said...
Dec 6, 2007, 11:02:00 PM  

Before we leave, do you know who Chris Hansen is?

Anonymous said...
Dec 7, 2007, 12:31:00 AM  

David, hold on a sec, we'll give you these jerseys back too.

Anonymous said...
Dec 7, 2007, 1:05:00 AM  

Dude, I just shook hands with the first white guy to come through that tunnel since Chris Dudley!!!

Anonymous said...
Dec 7, 2007, 1:22:00 AM  

If that isn't a Celtics contract, I'm not signing it.

Cam said...
Dec 7, 2007, 10:27:00 AM  

Your hands are so soft, do you use Oil of Olay too?!?!

Mez said...
Dec 7, 2007, 12:11:00 PM  

Here, use this pen to stab Isiah and than use the hat as a disguise to make your getaway.

Anonymous said...
Dec 7, 2007, 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment