Would You Like To Play A Game?

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


No it's not Global Thermonuclear war......It's Where In The World Is Stephon Marbury? The Knicks PG has amazingly gone AWOL from the team and has traveled to a destination unknown to the organization......

Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury contacted The Post late this afternoon and in two text messages said he got permission from Isiah Thomas to leave the team in Phoenix this morning.

Marbury had bolted in a huff, flying for home amid an apparent feud with Thomas over his starting role, leaving his future as a Knick in serious doubt. Marbury landed in New York about 4 p.m. and said in the message to The Post, "I have one thing to say, and that's I got permission to leave. I would never leave my team on my own. What I’m telling you is that I got permission to leave from Isiah. He said I could go home. God bless. Peace be with you."- NY Post
So with that said, I bring you the game Where In The World Is Stephon Marbury via our new favorite tipster The Hardwood Paroxysm!


Classic....played that game on my Commodore 64 growing up.

Where In The World Is... Stephon Marbury (Hardwood Paroxysm)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:38 PM

5 Comments:

War Games was a cool movie. Anyway, Stephon is with Isiah's former mistress'.

TJX said...
Nov 14, 2007, 10:21:00 AM  

You are standing in an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.

There is a small mailbox here.

E Buzz said...
Nov 14, 2007, 10:33:00 AM  

Do it, ROCKAPELLA!!!

This feud has the potential to be fantastic.

GMoney said...
Nov 14, 2007, 10:40:00 AM  

GM and HW earn gold stars today for making me spittake coffee.

1) Dying from Dysentary is a bitch.
2) How could I forget Rockpella -100 to me....hilarious.

Nov 14, 2007, 10:42:00 AM  

I don't know where the Loot or the Crook are, but if I was looking for a Warrant, I'd check Isiah's office.

@HW: You were eaten by a Zach Randolph.

MDT said...
Nov 14, 2007, 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment