EA's March Madness 2008 To Feature Nessler, Vitale, and Erin Andrews

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


I think this could be the first time I'm ever going to buy a game just to check someone out digitally. I mean it's strictly for the site of course (or at least that's what I'm telling myself), and I think the cost is worth it.

As for Erin Andrews the Voice Talent… she is one of the best at what she does but I’d also like to add that she is one of the top voice over talents that I have worked with (and I have worked with a few over the last 9 years). Her level of professionalism and desire to deliver perfect lines of commentary was second to none. Brad and Dick do well but she was determined to out due them. Unfortunately, we didn’t have all three of them in the studio at one time. If they were, it would have been comical. Video would have been mandatory. I actually had to play middle-man between the sessions, because Dick had inside jokes and greetings to pass on to Erin and she had ‘words’ to pass on to Dicky V.
Whoa! "Words" you say Novell Thomas, Assistant Producer on NCAA March Madness? Like what kind of words? Words like cuddle, touch, and smell? Or words like gross, please stop, and no? These are the things we care about Novell....not her level of professionalism!

Erin Andrews, Dickie V, Billy Donovan, and Me (Club IGN)

(Special thanks to JK for the tip and photo)

8 Comments:

i really really really hope that if i'm playing as wofford and beat florida on the hardest level, i can see some dickie v / ea / nessler train bonus footage. even in animated form, that would be H-O-T

Anonymous said...
Nov 6, 2007, 3:03:00 PM  

If this means that Erin has voluntarily touched Dickie V's Dickie V, I'm going to kill myself.

GMoney said...
Nov 6, 2007, 3:50:00 PM  

Dawg, this is so old. Other blogs had this news like a month ago. Come on.

Anonymous said...
Nov 6, 2007, 4:10:00 PM  

Dawg, I know...I had it too. It wasn't the item but the quote Dawg. It's called humor Dawg.

I may fail at it most of the time, but I thought this one was good Dawg.

Nov 6, 2007, 4:23:00 PM  

Off the top of my head, the only announcer to literally appear in a video game is Madden. She might make an appearance chiming in every once in a while a la Melissa Stark in a few Madden games, but I wouldn't expect to see her make an actual appearance in the game.

Nyjer Please said...
Nov 6, 2007, 5:03:00 PM  

Heather Dinich is going to make the world forget about EA.

Jarrett said...
Nov 7, 2007, 9:34:00 AM  

As Luke said, she won't be in the game so I wouldn't bother. EA's CBB game is almost always terrible anyway

Anonymous said...
Nov 7, 2007, 3:31:00 PM  

Tell her I want to touch them. It's code, she'll know what it means.

ryanpvance said...
Nov 7, 2007, 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment