Create The Caption #118

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

(Usually) Everyday I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.

Yesterday's Winners....


"Yes, some geeks still play Dungeons and Dragons."- Anon

"See, I told you our Obi-Wan and Grimace costumes would kill!"- Anon

"Who controls the British (tennis) Crown?
Who keeps the ATP tour down?
We do! We do!"- S2N

"Konichiwa, bitches!!!"- Anon

"Pete Sampras and Roger Federer take a photo op the night before their scheduled championship game of Quittage."- Gonzo
________________________________________

Are you funny enough to make a caption for this photo of Starbury and Isiah during last night's loss to the Warriors?


Daily Links:


It's That Time Of Year, Let's Fire Some College Football Coaches! (5 on Five)
The Thrashers Have Some Ugly Jerseys (Hawg Sports)
Political Correctness Gone Too Far (Crashburn Alley)
Blogging Live From Maui (Rumors and Rants)
Let's See How Badly LSU's Fans Can Distract Their Team! (100% Injury Rate)
I'm Actually Almost Winning This Contest By Picking The Pats Every Week (Ballhype)
Who's The Biggest Turkey(s) Of The Sporting World? (Ladies...)
What Are Athletes Thankful For This Holiday? (The Sports Hernia)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:06 PM

20 Comments:

Hey, it's Dr. Todd from Scrubs.

Adam J said...
Nov 21, 2007, 3:42:00 PM  

Um, who are you again? I'll have this skinny white guy take a picture of you so I can help myself remember...bitch, ho, bitch, ho...just had to say that.

E Buzz said...
Nov 21, 2007, 3:47:00 PM  

Marbury: "Ya know, coach, I gotta give props to A.I., 'cause... we talkin' 'bout practice!"

Nov 21, 2007, 3:48:00 PM  

Can't believe Isiah fell for it AHHAHAA.....I wonder what are the secrets he thinks I know about - Marbury's Thoughts

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 3:54:00 PM  

During a knicks timeout, Isiah and Marbury do the "Achy Breaky Heart dance".."Don't break my heart, my achey breaky heart.."

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 4:07:00 PM  

Stephon and Isaiah decide to improve their relationship by playing a friendly game of "Spot the Black People at the Knicks Game".

Max Wass said...
Nov 21, 2007, 4:17:00 PM  

Isiah starts to reach for his belt so Marbury can give him his promised present after he put him back in the starting lineup.

Steve M said...
Nov 21, 2007, 4:20:00 PM  

Mr.Marbury when your done posing is there any possible way you could play some " D". I think the funky white guy wants you !

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 5:02:00 PM  

oh for the love of gawd get back on Defence!!!

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 6:06:00 PM  

Dumb and Dumber.

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 6:43:00 PM  

Isiah: You think you got it bad? They won't even let me to endorse a cheap shoe line.

Unknown said...
Nov 21, 2007, 7:47:00 PM  

No, no, no I'm telling you! It's not "Fire Isiah", it's "Fries for Isiah!" They know I have a soft spot for them curly fries!

Mez said...
Nov 21, 2007, 8:05:00 PM  

Do you see this belt, boy? DO YOU SEE THIS BELT, BOY?! I could trade it for a hundred pairs of your shitty shoes! You ain't shit!

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 9:42:00 PM  

"Look Star, it's okay if you're screwing up the team chemistry, punching me on the team plane, and screwing team interns in the back of your truck and all, but PLEASE stop talking about kissing your sister on national radio. We've had enough bad press, aiyt?"

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 9:46:00 PM  

"Hey, dog, I'm trying just as hard as you are to get fired here. I don't know what else to do but lay some wood to Dolan's granddaughter. What?! Oh, no you din't!"

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 9:50:00 PM  

"Boy, don't make me take off my belt, now!"

J Blaze said...
Nov 21, 2007, 11:01:00 PM  

Look at Don and Baron over there. They look so happy together. We had that once, didn't we? What happened to us? Isiah, do you still love me?

Anonymous said...
Nov 21, 2007, 11:40:00 PM  

Isiah: "Ooooh, don't even think about it Steph, I spotted that fine ass apple-bottom before tip-off."

Anonymous said...
Nov 22, 2007, 9:32:00 AM  

I'm not listening.

Nov 22, 2007, 1:41:00 PM  

Still got that shit on me?
Yup!
Get your ass back out there.

Anonymous said...
Nov 23, 2007, 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment