Bill Belichick Has His Players Whipped

Monday, November 26, 2007

I don't know how many of you stayed up to watch the very end of the Eagles-Pats game last night, but if you didn't you missed another stellar Andrea Kremer interview. Last week she lovingly stared into Tom Brady's eyes. This week she gets snubbed on her last question to Wes Welker because his coach was cracking the whip.



The best part of the whole video is Al Michaels seeming noticeably pissed, and saying "Coming Mommy." Good one Al.

(P.S.- Don't think for a second I wouldn't sprint my butt over there if Belichick was yelling at me too.)

7 Comments:

I'm not a big fan of Michaels, but I liked that.

And what the hell was that question about making a conscious effort to get the ball to Welker? Hey, dumbass, maybe it had something to do with the fact that they doubled Moss all night. I guess that connection is too difficult to make.

Nov 26, 2007, 11:29:00 AM  

Sideline reporters are worthless.

Maybe if there was someone there who actually played the game, John Dockery, even Dickerson, they would ask questions that were interesting and didn't force the interviewee into a rambling answer.

E Buzz said...
Nov 26, 2007, 11:38:00 AM  

I love what Welker said, he's the one man that I'd take over you.

So in a nutshell, he called her a man.

Ian said...
Nov 26, 2007, 12:19:00 PM  

Michaels has always been a dick but that was quite funny.

Nov 26, 2007, 12:51:00 PM  

Stage Manager.

Priceless.

Jarrett said...
Nov 26, 2007, 12:59:00 PM  

Anyone who thinks Michaels is a dick is crazy. He's the best in the business week after week after week. He's always on top of it. "Coming, Mommy" was just another classic.

Anonymous said...
Nov 26, 2007, 6:18:00 PM  

I saw that last night. Hilarious. Kramer was totally shut down.
And to whoever said "So in a nutshell, he called her a man." my thoughts exactly.

Anonymous said...
Nov 27, 2007, 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment