SNF Live-Blog: PIT-DEN Pre-Game Open Thread

Sunday, October 21, 2007


You may remember that Jerome Bettis played for the Steelers and is from Detroit. Don't you?

Hiya, folks. S2N here, and tonight, the Sunday night NFL Live-Blog will be a bit different, as the Starter Wife from Ladies... will hopefully be joining me. Watch what happens when a Steelers fan and a Broncos fan square off when live-blogging a game between their teams.

That said, I'm wondering just how many of you will be watching Game 7 of Indians-Red Sox instead. I know I'll be flipping back and forth during the commercial breaks. At the very least, I will post an open thread for the game.

Either way, leave your predictions for Steelers-Broncos, and other impressions of the day's action in the NFL, as well as choice moments of stupidity by the studio crew here.

See you for the first quarter.

9 Comments:

I'll be here. Watching both games (Hooray for multiple receivers and TVS!)and drowning my fear in taquitos.

Anonymous said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:05:00 PM  

I'm completely jealous of you and your multiple TVs and receivers. Blech.

Signal to Noise said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:07:00 PM  

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

E Buzz said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:13:00 PM  

Wait, Jerome Bettis is from where? Who knew?

Oct 21, 2007, 7:18:00 PM  

"That's a sign of unfocus." - Tiki Barber, describing the Tampa Bay offense.

I love it when analysts make up words.

Signal to Noise said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:28:00 PM  

But you are not jealous of my taquitos. Got it.

TheStarterWife said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:36:00 PM  

Olberman: "Who started for the Cardinals? . . . Kurt Warner, with Barry Bonds' bionic arm stapled to his shoulder."

Anonymous said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:39:00 PM  

Shuan Alexander frickin BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously considering dropping him. Not for anyone good, just straight up cutting him from my fantasy team. He is absolutely PATHETIC. I HATE HIM!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:41:00 PM  

Tiki Barber, describing Randy Moss: "He's head and heels above everyone else."

Anonymous said...
Oct 21, 2007, 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment