SNF Live-Blog: NO-SEA Pre-Game Open Thread

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Hey there, S2N back with you again, watching Pats-Cowboys on the Sopcast (damn CBS giving my TV OAK-SD) after watching it at the sports bar for a few hours (I forgot how many goddamned Raider fans there are in my part of California, but I wonder where all the Cowboy lovers came from. There were cheers every time Dallas scored that went the length of the bar. Does Patriot hate reach that level these days?)

Oh good, we just got switched over to NE-DAL, so we can watch the rest of the fourth quarter in peace. Anyway, we'll be here for Saints-Seahawks, which probably looked real good to NBC a while ago but not so much right now. So, leave your thoughts about the day's action, especially Pats-Cowboys, in the open thread (as well as admitting how many of you will be watching D-backs/Rockies instead), and I'll see you for the first quarter.

Also, Wes Welker is saving my ass in fantasy this week with Peyton Manning on the bye. I am loving this.

3 Comments:

"You can't stop them you can only hope to contain them."-The Bus on New England.

Anonymous said...
Oct 14, 2007, 8:03:00 PM  

I'd like to let everyone know that I started Shaun Alexander over Adrian Peterson today. Let's just say if he doesn't go off tonight, I will not be commenting here(or anywhere) anymore.

Anonymous said...
Oct 14, 2007, 8:04:00 PM  

Joe D - I think your odds are okay given that New Orleans' defense is damn near non-existent this season, but another week of not starting Purple Jesus and you, good sir, should have your sanity questioned.

Anon - that is quite possibly the most overused sports cliche ever now. Thank you, Jerome.

Signal to Noise said...
Oct 14, 2007, 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment