How About An Update On That I-Phone Pick Em Contest?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Just wanted to take the time to update everyone on the AA Pigskin Pick Em' contest for the I-Phone given to me by Ligit. It's been awhile, so if you're new to the site the great company that runs the pretty search engine on the right sent me an I-Phone and I made it into the prize for the winner of the first ever AA Pigskin Pick Em' contest.

Here are the standings after 7 weeks of the NFL Season.....

1) Ealy Entry1, N. Ealy - 64
2) Jaberwocky Picks , J. McAra - 63
3) Thanx 4 the phone AA , M. Paradis - 58
4) This is my hairstyle , E. DuBois - 57
4) MooseCocks , T. Mariano - 57
6) St. Durant Catholic , M. Duron - 56
6) Miller 1 , B. Miller - 56
8) Announcing Entry1, A. Announcing - 55
8) Meats of Evil , S. Whitcomb - 55
8) One More Dying Quail , B. Moynahan - 55
8) stovis , B. McMahon - 55
8) Jeanne Creamer , B. Sonnet - 55
8) Hofstra , M. Pankowski - 55

It appears Mr. Ealy and Mr. McAra are running away with this thing, but I want everyone to know that I'm coming on strong and I'm keeping that damn phone if I win (not really). Also, the Awful Girlfriend is sitting in 14th place and if I finish behind her I'm going to never hear the end of it. Does anyone have Tonya Harding's phone number?

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:46 PM

7 Comments:

Since I'm not allowed to play because I'm not 21, I am going to say I would be winning if I could enter. Try and prove me wrong.

Oct 23, 2007, 10:23:00 PM  

I think that I made it through two weeks of remembering to make my picks. That's a new record for me.

twoeightnine said...
Oct 23, 2007, 10:58:00 PM  

Only nine off the pace? So you're telling me there's a chance...

At least I'm handling myself better in the Eliminator Challenge.

Oct 24, 2007, 1:06:00 AM  

(nerd alert) Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about the contest being close to decided. Of the top 13, only Hofstra has been over .500 in picks in the last two weeks. (FTR, I'm not Hofstra). My bet is on Mariano; the man's worst week is 6-10...once. That is consistency, right there. (Also not me, FTR). Should be fun to watch...

MCBias said...
Oct 24, 2007, 1:21:00 AM  

Oh, and by the way, I know I'm really late on this, but did anyone else see Steve Young throw a mini-tantrum on set after the MNF game on ESPN and complain that he refused to hype up the Colts/Patriots game? At first I thought it was an act...but he sounded genuinely fed up with having to overhype football games every week. If you have the tape, AA, I think it's worth a post.

MCBias said...
Oct 24, 2007, 1:22:00 AM  

I'm ten off the lead, I'm not quitting yet.

GMoney said...
Oct 24, 2007, 10:45:00 AM  

Since I don't suck as much ass in the Eliminator Challenge, how about throwing us a bone over there for the winner? Not that it will probably matter. I think I've already used up all of the good teams.

Anonymous said...
Oct 24, 2007, 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment