Everyone Is Piling On Theismann Now, Even Kimmel

Monday, October 15, 2007


As I mentioned on this site last week....Jimmy Kimmel was in the MNF Booth for part of the third quarter. When he wasn't cracking jokes about the View and Kelly Ripa......he was making everyone else very very uncomfortable.



"And we welcome Joe Theismann watching from his living room with steam coming out of his ears."

Ouch. I love how none of them even try to touch that one. Oh and Jimmy.....way to dress up for your appearance. Good lord you look homely. Here are some other Kimmel gems from the appearance....

On Tom Brady....

“Brady? I mentioned in the pregame that what impressed me most is that he could impregnate two models.”- Jimmy Kimmel

On betting.....


“Did you bet on this game? Are you allowed to bet legally on this game?"- Jimmy Kimmel

On DeAngelo Hall....

“And DeAngelo Hall loving himself right now”- Mike Tirico
“I didn’t know you could show that on TV.”- Jimmy Kimmel

And my personal favorite....On co-hosting Regis and Kelly with Kelly Ripa....


“Yes Kelly [Ripa] and I and Kelly’s coming back to LA with me where we’ll be married”- Jimmy Kimmel
“She’s hot.”- Tony Kornheiser
“Listen if we can have a Mormon President, I can marry Kelly- Jimmy Kimmel

(And you're creepy Tony.)

14 Comments:

Speaking of Creepy - that picture of Jaws.

Sounds like he was pretty funny. Get rid of Kornheiser and maybe I might tune in.

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:03:00 AM  

I wasn't able to listen when Kimmel was on, so thanks for the recap. The sad part is that the Theismann comment was probably completely accurate. :D

twins15 said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:13:00 AM  

That was awesome. I enjoyed every moment on it. If you are going to come in to the booth, you should mix it up a little bit.

THN said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:52:00 AM  

How sweet would Kimmel be in the booth? Seriously. I think this should happen.

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 4:21:00 AM  

Everything's funny. Thousand and one yuks...

Kimmel would get old after one half, or sooner.

E Buzz said...
Oct 16, 2007, 5:47:00 AM  

Kimmel is fantastic.

GMoney said...
Oct 16, 2007, 10:58:00 AM  

Can you blame Kimmel for the love of Ripa?

I would totally abduct her and then reverse my role to being her slave. And she would love it.

More Credible said...
Oct 16, 2007, 11:26:00 AM  

Ripping on leather face is so understated.

Oct 16, 2007, 11:53:00 AM  

I bet Tirico is saying to himself: "Kimmel, If you mention anything about sexual harrassment case back in the day, I am going to have my good friend Joe Theismann, break your f#%king face in!"

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:20:00 PM  

In other news, does anybody else want to punch this fantasy football guy, Matthew Berry, in the face? He keeps breaking into NFL Live and Sportscenter to give bad advice, all the while looking like a smug bastard.

I am not a fantasy football player, but I cannot help but think the advice he gives is stuff most people already knows.

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  

Kimmel: In.
Kornholer: Out.

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 1:53:00 PM  

Thank you, anon! (whoever you are)Where do I get in line to punch Matthew Berry?

Anonymous said...
Oct 16, 2007, 6:56:00 PM  

Man, I only wish Kimmel had been around when that crybaby Baby Boomer Esiason got canned.

Anonymous said...
Oct 17, 2007, 2:21:00 AM  

I LOVE his Brady comments. ... LOL.. Couldn't be MORE true!! I also agree with the other people here... GET RID OF CORNHOLER..

Kimmel would be a riot in there... as was Dennis Miller!!! BUT leave it to ESPN to screw up football.

Anonymous said...
Oct 17, 2007, 7:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment