AA Announcement: The Big Picture Interview

Friday, October 12, 2007


Just wanted to let everyone know that my interview with Zach at The Big Picture is up for all to peruse. I told him that I wasn't going to do it because I was 20th on the list, but he let me link about 1,000 blogs (and did the link coding for me), so I begrudgingly agreed. Just kidding....it was a blast and I hope it gives you some insight into what I (and C4News) do here. Thanks a ton Zach and enjoy! Please leave your feedback over at TBP first, but feel free to make fun of me here as well.

Blogger Interviews: Awful Announcing (The Big Picture)

P.S.- Enough of all the patting on the back right? Back to your regularly scheduled AA after this post.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:44 AM

1 Comments:

Fantastic interview, Brian, thanks for the linkage.

GMoney said...
Oct 12, 2007, 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment