Friday, September 14, 2007
Last weekend was a huge one for ESPN's Sunday and Monday Countdowns. They had a kid tell you the Lions were terrible and they proceeded to destroy the Raiders, The Swami predicted the Browns to upset the Steelers, and you saw LT's house. Then on Monday you got a Ray Lewis workout and Rudi Johnson's Cars. It was an action packed weekend!
So what will you get this go around you ask? Well here's your answer.......
Sunday NFL Countdown:
- An interview with Vince Young by Rachel Nichols. It's apparently about a letter that Vince wrote to himself.
- Kevin Everett's Injury
- Jay Cutler wired for sound
- Mayne Event examines NFL rule changes
- Our newest friend 10-Year Old Jason Krause tells us about Sportsmanship
Monday Night Countdown:
- Brian Dawkins and his love for comic books
- The Skins-Eagles Rivalry
And lastly.....A new segment called Boiling Points (not the MTV Show)...
"In a new Monday Night Countdown segment, will offer their take take on which coaches and players have reached their boiling points around the NFL."- ESPN PRMan that's just awesome....I bet Tom Coughlin is involved somehow. Per usual, you would think that I would be making some of these up, but alas...I am not. That's your Countdown preview in a nutshell.