Monday Night Football Live-Blog: Baltimore vs. Cincinnati 3rd Quarter

Monday, September 10, 2007



AND WE'RE BAAAAAAAACK! What did I miss?

9:25- As Steve and John said McNair fumbled and it was returned for

"You out here hitting me like Roy Jones."- CJ to McAllister

"Could the Bengals front office not have gotten Marvin Lewis a Segway? I mean, honestly, he looks pitiful, and I bet Segwqy would donate one for the free publicity."- Ryan

I don't care who you are.....

9:27- TONY! TONY!

Tony's got the jacket! Sweet. Sell that junk on the EBays. Oh and of course he steals my joke immediately after.

Hey, an orange storm trooper! Sweet costume man!!!

Jaws: "That spheroid is now a pancake, after 325 pounds falling on it."

Kornheiser: "It's certainly not a souffle."

- Oops Pow Surprise

What doesn't make sense? That makes perfect sense to me.....I speak Kornheinese though.

Oh by the way....the score is 19-10 Bengals with the Ravens driving (still catching back up).

Check Yes Or No if you're meeting me for the 4th Quarter (There's a pretty picture of Tony over there.)

9 Comments:

Nice interview AA. And I think Jaws and Korny are damaging my ears.

TJX said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:23:00 PM  

Jaws: "That spheroid is now a pancake, after 325 pounds falling on it."

Kornheiser: "It's certainly not a souffle."

That doesn't even make sense.

Adam J said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:30:00 PM  

We can't leave this game without a closeup of Billick saying...

"AWWWW SHIT!!!"

E Buzz said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:32:00 PM  

These guys just WON'T SHUT UP!!

TJX said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:32:00 PM  

I'm gonna have "huh huhuhhuhhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh" going through my head for the next week.

E Buzz said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:34:00 PM  

The commentating has been uneven, but I don't think these guys have been awful. You want awful, just wait for the second game...

Anonymous said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:35:00 PM  

"eastern promises and west end girls"

West. End. Girls.

E Buzz said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:36:00 PM  

AND THERE IT IS....

Mike Tirico just told us how many guys from Michigan were drafted last year.

Yep. That's why they lost to Appalachian State. They were decimated by the NFL Draft. This guy should be Karl Rove's understudy.

Anonymous said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:37:00 PM  

Mike Tirico just told us how many guys from Michigan were drafted last year.

What a SHOCKER!!

TJX said...
Sep 10, 2007, 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment