Hopefully, Erin Andrews Got Something To Eat Yesterday

Sunday, September 09, 2007

(posted by OMDQ)

I have come to the conclusion that our fearless leader on this blog, Mr. Awful Announcing himself, is a thoughtless individual who does not care about the mental well-being of those who read his carefully crafted words.

I submit to you this question: if he does care, then why - WHY?! - did he leave the same picture of a clearly "not on her A game" Erin Andrews in the top post all day Saturday? Villain!

This aggression will not stand, man. We need to forget about "I need a sandwich" Erin and get back to "Hot damn, she's an attractive young lady" Erin.

Let the healing begin.

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 1:21 PM

1 Comments:

I think it's her choice of shirts. She's always wore long sleeves so you couldn't see how bony her arms are.

I have turned the world upside down and I don't care who knows!

Sep 9, 2007, 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment