Has Steve Trachsel Been To Oz?

Friday, September 14, 2007

Bonus post time! This tip from Bugs and Cranks just blew me away. All you really need is the photo actually....


In case you aren't hip to the term "Tossed Salad" B&C provides the definition. Knowing this audience though...I'm pretty sure you know what they're/I'm hinting at. If you feel like adding a "Caption" to this post for the hell of it, who Am I to stop you?


Scouting Steve Trachsel
(Bugs and Cranks)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:37 PM

6 Comments:

Right under it, there's hot dogs.

TJX said...
Sep 14, 2007, 9:06:00 PM  

Trachsel, not Trashsel. Of the many things wrong with that screengrab, the name is right.

Anonymous said...
Sep 14, 2007, 9:30:00 PM  

Considering that's an ex-Oriole you can chalk me up for a huge botch.

Also, I might have been drinking already since it's a Friday.

CHEERS!

Sep 14, 2007, 9:41:00 PM  

Chris Rock indoctrinated me on the tossed salad.

Oh wait, that came out wrong.

Oh wait, that did too. I give up

Anonymous said...
Sep 14, 2007, 9:45:00 PM  

steve prefers syrup.

frank said...
Sep 14, 2007, 10:11:00 PM  

WGN gives Trachsel's stats from the American League, National League, and the California Penal League.

Anonymous said...
Sep 14, 2007, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment