Friday, September 07, 2007
You'd think this was satire or a piece from TSH (Where the lovely photo above came from), but no it's actually true. ESPN has really hired a 10-Year Old kid to comment on NFL Sunday Countdown. Really. Via an ESPN Press Release on the program....
In a new weekly feature, 10-year old Chicago boy Jason Krause will provide commentary while exploring various NFL topics. The first installment will debut this weekend with Krause opining about the long-awaited Lions-Raiders match-up and about quarterback Jon Kitna’s off-season 10-win “guarantee.”Long-Awaited? Really??? I don't even think Raiders fans think this is a long-awaited matchup. And seriously....a 10-Year old? Well he can't be worse than Berman, so he's got that going for him.
Other Segments Featured On The Countdowns.....
Sunday Countdown:Oh look at that....we ran out of time to talk about football! Balls. We'll try better next week!
- Wendi Nix interview Eric Mangini about his "take your family to work day" and his appearance on The Sopranos.
- LaDainian Tomlinson shows his home to Emmitt Smith.
- A conversation with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- The Mayne Event with Kenny Mayne is back. He's examining how running quarterbacks slide before they are hit.
- A Michael Vick Timeline
Monday Night Countdown:
- Ray Lewis Working Out
- Rudi Johnson's Car Collection
- A World Premier Video From Kanye West (Good Life)
(Source: ESPN Press Release)
Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:37 AM