AA Announcement

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just a quick note to all of you that care and/or are too lazy to type a few extra characters into your browsers. After months and months of failing, and many tears....this site is officially....

AwfulAnnouncing.Com

Huzzah! Good lord that sounds official don't it??? Thanks to the folks who wrote in after my appearance on Houston Radio last week. You can still get to the site the old way, but after all the trouble I went through don't you think you could type it in this way for me just once? Thanks guys and gals.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

BP-AA

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:12 PM

6 Comments:

Testing my commenting powers under the new .com arrangement.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Sep 5, 2007, 4:31:00 PM  

SWEET!

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Sep 5, 2007, 4:31:00 PM  

Tell you what; I'll just click on the link in the RSS reader. Will that do?

Jon Marthaler said...
Sep 5, 2007, 4:40:00 PM  

Damn You Jon! You have to go and ruin everything!!!

(Yes that's fine...I love my technologically advanced readers as well)

Sep 5, 2007, 4:58:00 PM  

"Wait. What do I have to do again?"

- Sage Steele

Anonymous said...
Sep 5, 2007, 9:32:00 PM  

And you told me to change the shirt.

twoeightnine said...
Sep 5, 2007, 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment