Monday, August 27, 2007
(Usually) Everyday I'll throw out a photo from the AP or one of the bigger sites and you provide the caption. Hilarity ensues. I'm also adding a handful of links at the bottom of the page that you should check out each day.
Last Thursday's Winner.....
These were the most hilarious ones yet, so I'm going with a Top Ten. It probably deserves a Top 20, but there's never enough time! Thanks to everyone who added one to the comments.
10. Jermaine Dye has decided if he can't see you, you can't see how bad the White Sox are. So there.- Nathan
9. I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO AND I WANT TEE PEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!- Hollywood Wags
8. I ain't found s**t!- Majorly English
7. If his head keeps descending through his clothes and gets to his pants, we may as well call him Barf, because he'll be his own best friend.- Brave Sir Robin
6. Prepare Jermaine Dye for Ludicrous Speed!- doneycat
5. Barry Bonds struggles mightily to fit his giant head through his Jermaine Dye Halloween costume.- Dave in the basement
4. Jermaine of Arabia- Anon
3. Dye: What is this?
Ozzie: This is now. What you are seeing now happens now.
Dye: What happened to then?
Ozzie: We missed it.
Ozzie: Just now.
Dye: When will then be now?
2. Well, I guess this beats where Dye's head has been most of the season.- Anon
1. Though he found a quarter, some earrings, and Josh Fields, Jermaine Dye's search for weapons of mass destruction ultimately proved fruitless.- Anon
Are you funny enough to make a caption for this photo of a mascot and an umpire kicking it old school during the LLWS this past weekend? (Photo via CNNSI.com)
I Like Fighting Sports As Much As The Next Person, But This Is Hard To Watch (Blog of Hilarity)
An Interview With Anna Benson (Bugs and Cranks)
A Memo To Bridget and Gisele (Talking NFL)
Andy Reid Needs To Be Suspended Post Haste (Nation of Islam Sports Blog)
Vegetarians Are Football Fans Too (Ladies...)
Ronaldo vs. An Evil Piece of Broccoli (More Credible)
The Best Little League Game Ever Pitched (The OC Register)
An Update On Our Criminal Friends From Iowa (Mac Gs World)
Who Was Better During Their Prime, Pedro or Maddux? (I'm Writing Sports)
Sorry for missing this past Friday's YCTC everyone. If you sent me a link that I didn't get to post, it was only because the story was from last week. Keep the links coming folks....I appreciate every single one of them. It helps me keep up with everything else while I'm reading the 89th MNF review of the day.