Who Wants To Watch A Video Of NFL Players Playing Simon Says?

Friday, August 31, 2007

I can't thank KSK enough for this video. If Stuart Scott says Simon Says tests your reflexes then I believe him. I don't know why but I do.



"Rebecca Romijn Stamos in the hoooooooooooouse!"

And surprise....Lavar is the first one out! Things involving a brain and mental capacity were never his forte. My money was on Chris Klein....balls.

I Wanna Keep Huggin (Kissing Suzy Kolber)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:25 PM

2 Comments:

anyone playing that game is doomed for failure...it's like a sobriety test you just can't win. they should call their agents.

funniest part was the player (Glover) who couldn't look Rebecca in the face for a long period of time...was he afraid his wife would be watching or that he was getting aroused?

Anonymous said...
Aug 31, 2007, 3:57:00 PM  

Simon says lose an eyeball.

GMoney said...
Aug 31, 2007, 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment