One Person's Suggestion For Dealing With Barry Bonds

Sunday, August 12, 2007

(posted by OMDQ)

I'm not in the habit of doing those goofy little "You Create The Caption" contests here on the weekend, mainly because that's AA's thing and he does it well.

Howeva, I do feel a certain responsibility to call attention to magnificent photography when I see it. There is about a 98.4% chance that you have already seen this picture that my favorite Deadspin weekend editor, Sussman, posted earlier today (why is he my favorite? Because he linked me yesterday, that's why. That's all it takes to win my love), but still...for anyone familiar with Kids in the Hall, this is sheer gloriousness.


That thing needs to be made into a poster or something. Now.

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 3:36 PM

1 Comments:

Sadly, he's so big, that the weight caused the two fingers to collapse.

TJX said...
Aug 12, 2007, 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment