Introducing To The Masses.....Finger Jousting

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Random tidbit......I was actually introduced to this in College (as well as some other things), but I could never get a match because I was left handed (I know...I'm weird). The game is Finger Jousting and the object of the game is simple....lock hands, stick out your index finger, and try to poke the other person.

With that said, I give you the "Pizza Villa Presents the 2007 Inaugural LaGrange Sanctioned Invitational Finger Jousting Tournament"!



I love how they have sponsors for this thing, and if I accomplish anything in life....I hope I at least get to be the "Lord of the Joust" for just one day.

Crotch Shot!

Finger Jousting Website (FingerJoust.com)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:54 AM

4 Comments:

I may be an open-minded person willing to try anything (see donkey show), but this is fucking stupid.

GMoney said...
Aug 23, 2007, 10:32:00 AM  

This will be on ESPN soon.

TJX said...
Aug 23, 2007, 4:12:00 PM  

Don't worry AA, I'm left handed as well.

TJX said...
Aug 23, 2007, 4:13:00 PM  

I enjoyed reading the blog. I sent you guys an email. However, the linked blog from Sports Column sucked compared to yours. Keep up the good work, and I enjoyed checking out your website.

Anonymous said...
Aug 27, 2007, 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment