The Guy Who Invented This Is An Evil Genius

Friday, August 17, 2007


I don't think I could ever spend this much time on anything. I once tried to enter all of the players in the ACC by name on NCAA '06, but I got to CJ Spiller on Clemson and gave up. No one seems to know who the guy is, but AA will give him a free Ozarks T-shirt for this amazing spreadsheet. Cobra Brigade made a snazzy little link for it, so they deserve some credit as well. Bravo to all of you masterminds.

2007 College Schedule (Excel)

You Want a NCAA Football Schedule? (Cobra Brigade)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:35 AM

5 Comments:

I love how lazy we all are, it's kind of funny.... I posted basically the same thing at Boiled Sports, saying "hey, cobra brigade did this so I didn't have to."

Good times. This is one of those things that excites me that my wife just will never understand.

"But it's a spreadsheet."

"Yes, I know, but... but it's got little helmets!"

"Oh."

"Whatever."

J Money said...
Aug 17, 2007, 9:04:00 AM  

Reading that comment I just thought of.

"But... she's a women..."

"I know"

"But... she's hot"

(South Park)

Unknown said...
Aug 17, 2007, 9:30:00 AM  

without knowing who did this (and that is a mystery - someone did the same last year and it spread around)... but if you're looking for an html version, I put one up a few weeks ago.

click

John said...
Aug 17, 2007, 1:06:00 PM  

Jesus, I posted this 15 days ago.

Scrappled said...
Aug 17, 2007, 3:37:00 PM  

Does anyone have a link to an NFL one like this????

osubuxx@gmail.com

Tyler Wallick said...
Aug 17, 2007, 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment