Familiar Faces In New/Same Places: FOX Weather Girl Returns

Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I don't know about you, but some good T&A when you're hungover on Sundays never hurt anyone. Who cares if Jillian Barberie could kick your ass and sounds (and kinda looks) like a man right? Who cares if she doesn't really seem to care about Football at all??? We need to ogle something before we get all manly and drink beer before one o'clock.

Well if you're not like me and think her role isn't pointless.....you're in luck. She's back on the pregame show for Fox, and she'll be bringing you the forecast for the days games that you've already looked up on Weather.com as you decide whether to start a QB in Lambeau.

(This was really an excuse to post T&A on the site because it's going to be a slow news day. I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite in that regard, but can you blame me?)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:45 AM

11 Comments:

I can't blame you. It's not like Fox gave her her own television series that was cancelled after one episode or anything.

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 11:07:00 AM  

Don't know why people ragged on her, she is super hot.

E Buzz said...
Aug 28, 2007, 11:39:00 AM  

Just looked her up on IMDB didn't realize she's nearly 41

Steve M said...
Aug 28, 2007, 12:08:00 PM  

Years ago, when I had Dish Network, and you could still get the West Coast feeds, I made it a habit of watching the Morning Show on the LA Fox station. Why? Jillian Barberie, that's why.

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 12:12:00 PM  

Call me crazy, but couldn't they have upgraded to a newer, younger, hotter faux-weather girl? This chioce seems rather stale.

J Rose said...
Aug 28, 2007, 12:18:00 PM  

Um, pass. I don't think I'll be switching from CBS' pre-game show.

Signal to Noise said...
Aug 28, 2007, 12:19:00 PM  

I used to get upset over crap like this. But then I realized that the pregame show is supposed to be about fluff and hype.

I'm less offended by this than I am by the yearly episode of the Fox Pregame Show that is live from FORD FIELD and talks about how great FORD FIELD is.

By the way, the Fox Pregame Show is brought to you by FORD.

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 2:23:00 PM  

Barberie makes me happy that I rolled out of bed Sunday before 12:59.

GMoney said...
Aug 28, 2007, 4:14:00 PM  

I'm sure Terry and Jimmy are happy.

But I agree with an earlier comment...isn't it time to trade in for a newer model?

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 4:26:00 PM  

AA, I see you posted some T, but I see no A to speak of. Hypocrite liar!

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 5:46:00 PM  

For all the Jillian lovers, check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all_jillianbarberie

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment