An Evening With AA

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just wanted to put up a quick post and thank you to Larry Brown for taking the time to interrogate er, interview me. If you have any interest in getting into the mind of AA please head over to Larry Brown Sports and comment on why you like the site, or hate it (I'm a big boy...I can take it).

Interview with Awful Announcing (Larry Brown Sports)

FYI- I joined the ranks of Ben Maller and Adam Schefter as an LBS interview. Read those as well.....they are much better (and relevant) than mine.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:15 AM

5 Comments:

Come on, the grilling session wasn't that bad was it?

Larry Brown said...
Aug 15, 2007, 11:47:00 AM  

Did he ask to practice first?

I mean, c'mon...we're talking about PRACTICE here.

Anonymous said...
Aug 15, 2007, 1:09:00 PM  

I read it this morning without this shameless plug...good work.

GMoney said...
Aug 15, 2007, 3:56:00 PM  

Great interview by you both!

twins15 said...
Aug 16, 2007, 2:25:00 AM  

Well played by both AA and LBS. When two of the better blogs around collide, all I can say is MIND EXPLOSION(!!!!).

Ray said...
Aug 16, 2007, 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment