Chris Berman A Bacon Lover? No Way!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


The Ladies... came across a peculiar Berman poster over the weekend and put up a post at Deadspin about it. It's a beautiful poster of Chris Berman looking at you as you walk into a Dunkin Donuts. Well the details surrounding the mystery have been revealed!

Chris Berman is officially a proud spokesman for Dunkin Donuts and their new breakfast sandwich....

The Bacon Lover's Supreme Omelete!



Son of a bitch! He scared the bejesus out of me!!! Let me gather myself. Okay, I'm good. What exactly am I going all the way to Chris? A heart attack perhaps??? Man my nerves are shot today. You can't go popping up like that in random videos, and then try to feed me a bacon bomb or whatever you're calling it. Good lord.

And Chris "Bacon Lover" Berman.....that's too easy. Pass.

Score Big Bacon (Dunkin Donuts)
Dunkin' Berman (Deadspin)

(Source SBD)

Update: Via diligent Jew Unsilent Majority comes a fact that AA overlooked. Berman (like UM) is Jewish and hyping a bacon-based (god that sounds nasty) product isn't going to look to good to Boomer's Jewish fan base.

In a related note.....Berman has fans of any religion, race, or creed?

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:19 PM

14 Comments:

I see the bad Jew arising (Rison?)

Aug 21, 2007, 6:12:00 PM  

AAAAA!!! IT'S ALIVE!

Clare said...
Aug 21, 2007, 6:15:00 PM  

I ain't digging on no swine.

odessasteps said...
Aug 21, 2007, 6:19:00 PM  

It would only be funnier if he did a commercial where he acted like the "It's BACON!!!!!!" dog.

And let me be the first with the obligatory "You're with me, bacon" reference.

Anonymous said...
Aug 21, 2007, 7:04:00 PM  

In a completely unrelated note I would like to thank you for alerting me to the ESPN Fantasy Draft show. No really, I mean that. It's not killing me or anything at all. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE scripted spontaneity! And I'm so glad they are getting the chance to pimp O'Connels's upcoming show on ABC which should last all of 5 weeks. Great stuff. Good call on that one AA.

I'm gonna go stick a fork in my eye to take away the pain now.

;-)

Jay said...
Aug 21, 2007, 7:26:00 PM  

C'mon now, everything should taste like bacon.

insomniac said...
Aug 21, 2007, 7:35:00 PM  

Scripted spontaneity? Really? Are you serious? I thought it was easy to have the graphics and video ready two seconds after the guy made the pick!

Anonymous said...
Aug 21, 2007, 7:48:00 PM  

STeve Czaban has a column up ripping the Bumbler.

yeah, he's awful.

Berman at Czabe.com

E Buzz said...
Aug 21, 2007, 9:26:00 PM  

Maybe it's turkey bacon.

If I was Berman I not only would be worried about his fellow Jews but his doctor too. The dude is already a heart attak waiting to happen he doesn't need bacon.

In another ESPN related note, Boston Market is using the MNF theme in their TV ads. Now with MNF being a ESPN/ABC "property" it's kinda funny seeing as that's where HR used to ry to take all the chicks.

Steve M said...
Aug 21, 2007, 9:37:00 PM  

Berman once tried to drink bacon...he was able to do it by using a food processor set on high.

Guy will drink anything.

He's getting that gravelly heavy boozer voice bad...

E Buzz said...
Aug 21, 2007, 10:02:00 PM  

"Bacon? Wicked! Dunkin' Donuts? Wicked awesome!

But Berman sucks."

- every person who lives in New England

Anonymous said...
Aug 22, 2007, 1:28:00 AM  

I always thought of Berman as a tofu guy...this is a shock.

GMoney said...
Aug 22, 2007, 11:07:00 AM  

I eat the whole pig...from the rooty to the tooty!

But Steve brings up a good point about Berman being a heart attack waiting to happen.

I think we are obliged to have some sort of poll and/or contest as to when he will go into cardiac arrest.

Anonymous said...
Aug 22, 2007, 12:47:00 PM  

For the know-it-alls who slam eating swine...the people w/ the longest life expectancy in the world are the Okinawans. Their biggest source of protein is not fish (as most fish around their waters is tropical and thus inedible) but rather pork.

Having said that I don't think they eat a lot of bacon, lol.

rhymeister said...
Aug 22, 2007, 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment