Tom Rinaldi Is Apparently Amused By Kids Juggling

Monday, June 04, 2007


I'm going to stay away from the obvious jokes about our Spelling Bee Winner (He's been home-schooled so I blame the parents). After you giggle at the actual interview...make sure you stay until the end when you can hear Tom Rinaldi laugh out loud as they transition to another story. Awkward!


Would you really want to sacrifice your journalistic credibility, and be subjected to this crap? I think I would pass and go work for the _______ Tribune/News/Post for less money. But hey, that's just me.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:30 PM

3 Comments:

That is scary...the poor kid is an F'n robot...why do parents do that to their children?

Shorty said...
Jun 4, 2007, 12:44:00 PM  

The parents don't do that to their kids purposely. I'm sure mon & dad were/are super geeks too.

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:40:00 PM  

Man, that kid is around my age, and I'd never act like that. Maybe he's got some sort of problem.

TJX said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment