Spike Lee Has To Be Hammered As He Proclaims, "Isiah Knows What He's Doing!"

Friday, June 29, 2007


You have to feel for female reporters in this situation, but Lisa Salters is a champ throughout this interview. (Courtesy of AA's new best friend BOH)



Spike also seemed to have some Chandler inside info.....hey.....I think I just figured out Isiah's plan. Trade one Chandler and draft another! Knicks fan won't know the difference!!!


The Blog of Hilarity Half-assed NBA Liveblog
(Blog of Hilarity)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:10 AM

3 Comments:

I thought Spike was hilarious!!! I think we're gonna draft the brotha from DePaul. He's (zeke) got my phone number.

2 classics!!! Spike Lee rules except he makes really bad movies.

GMoney said...
Jun 29, 2007, 10:14:00 AM  

I said it last night, I'll say it again...

Drunk Spike Lee = Sober Bill Cosby

Grimey said...
Jun 29, 2007, 11:59:00 AM  

I love the look he makes right at the end.
"Oh oh, could they tell I was drunk?"

Anonymous said...
Jun 29, 2007, 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment