Reggie Willits Has A Sweet Pad

Saturday, June 30, 2007

(posted by OMDQ)

I have never seen Reggie Willits play - he's supposed to be pretty good, though - so there should be no basis for me to proclaim him one of my favorite baseball players.

This picture, however, from the New York Times, is all the reasoning one should ever need:

In case you're wondering: yes, that is the current home of Willits, his wife Amber and son Jaxon. And yes, that is a batting cage in the living room. Awesome.

Life in a Cage: Baby Sleeps, Mom Cooks, Dad Bats (New York Times)

Posted by One More Dying Quail at 11:09 PM

10 Comments:

Let's just say the approach has clearly paid off. I get to watch him on TV regularly, and he never struck me as a bit of an odd duck.

Signal to Noise said...
Jul 1, 2007, 1:55:00 AM  

No way. Is this their entire apartment??? The kid probably has to sleep on the pitching mound on that cage. But then again, I've always believed kids should sleep in cages.

Anonymous said...
Jul 1, 2007, 4:05:00 PM  

Any dude that has a batting cage (small as it is) in an APARTMENT would strike me as an 'odd duck' any and every day of the week.

Anonymous said...
Jul 2, 2007, 1:44:00 AM  

What about the garage door in the background? I would assume he is re-modeling the rest of the house (anyone who has been through a re-model can relate) or maybe staying in someone's garage for awhile??? The Angels definitely pay him enough to afford better than this though.

Anonymous said...
Jul 12, 2007, 1:42:00 PM  

I jusat read the article... they are re-modeling their house and they never finished it while he was in the minors. Now they are staying in a hotel in CA for the season and will be returning to the "cage" after the season. They should think about using his salary to finish the house now.

Anonymous said...
Jul 12, 2007, 1:47:00 PM  

I think it's awesome! I love to live in small rooms or in big rooms full of stuff.

Anonymous said...
Jul 20, 2007, 6:24:00 AM  

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...
Aug 17, 2007, 6:03:00 PM  

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...
Aug 18, 2007, 4:01:00 AM  

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...
Aug 28, 2007, 11:40:00 AM  

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

Anonymous said...
Sep 9, 2007, 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment