Peter King Just Now Learns About Friday Night Lights AND Picks The Super Bowl Winner, All In the Same Article!

Monday, June 04, 2007



I think Peter King isn't bad on TV. The guy has great contacts and always seems to have some insider information to provide "Sunday Night Football in America The All-Time Fabulous Show", or whatever they call it.

Well, I know I'm not breaking any new ground here, but his column is completely the opposite. I have no idea how I came across this, but he's already predicting the winner of Super Bowl XLII....

Feb. 3, 2008, in the desert: Colts 44, Saints 37. My advice: Score your tickets now. It's going to be one of the best Super Bowls ever. And the zaniest.
Why do I have a feeling they won't post 81 points? Not that I don't trust Mr. King, but that seems unlikely to me. One other thing struck me as odd, and I will leave you to discuss in the comments.

You work for NBC and you work in Football....How haven't you seen Friday Night Lights?
Before my vacation began, I asked NBC boss Dick Ebersol which show I should download to my IPod. "Friday Night Lights,'' he said without hesitation. I took him up on it, downloading all of season one, and he's right. The parenting stuff in there is as good as the football stuff.
Monday Morning QB (SI.com)

P.S.- Hey Andrea! What the hell are you looking at?

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:51 PM

7 Comments:

What are any of them looking at? Bob's the only one that might be looking at the camera at the time that picture was taken.

- b said...
Jun 4, 2007, 2:32:00 PM  

"Hey Andrea! What the hell are you looking at?"

perhaps lil' sean salisbury snuck in there with his cell phone?

cheswickthecat said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:20:00 PM  

My superbowl prediction...

Colts 30 Seahawks 20

My hometown team loses without the referees messing up anything.

TJX said...
Jun 4, 2007, 3:30:00 PM  

Have you guys heard of this new show called Seinfeld??? Apparently, it's funny!!!

GMoney said...
Jun 4, 2007, 4:13:00 PM  

My Super Bowl prediction: one team from the NFC and one team from the AFC.

Anonymous said...
Jun 4, 2007, 6:08:00 PM  

His predictions always have scores that would be completely impossible.

Check out Olberdouche...what a douche. Christ, he looks gay.

E Buzz said...
Jun 4, 2007, 6:50:00 PM  

Where can I place a bet on how long it takes Costas to punch Keith "set phasers on smug" Olbermann in the face on-air?

Anonymous said...
Jun 5, 2007, 9:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment