Okay We Know The Spurs Are Winning This, But What's With The Fan On Mic Grunting Like A Gorilla???

Thursday, June 14, 2007


Please tell me I'm not crazy and you hear the fan grunting like an ape every time they throw the ball down into Tim Duncan. It may not be distracting him (or perhaps it is...4-15 from the field), but it's destroying my Finals watching experience.

I'd put the video up, but my software is acting up. What the heck is going on in Cleveland?

Woo Woo Woo....Ooh ooh ooh! It's killing me. I don't know if it's a racist thing or what, but stop it!

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:10 PM

4 Comments:

YES YES YES !!!! I KNOW I WAS LIKE OMFG THIS IS MORE ANNOYING THEN ALL THESE TRAVELING LAYUPS FROM TONY PARKER...yah waht a douche bag.

Anonymous said...
Jun 15, 2007, 12:02:00 AM  

i'll trade tony's refusal to dribble down the lane for this idiot shutting up. i am way to drunk to listen to some prick grunt like an ape for three and a half quarters.

Anonymous said...
Jun 15, 2007, 12:13:00 AM  

So annoying. Please stop making those noises.

SAMO said...
Jun 15, 2007, 4:15:00 AM  

I wish someone would have said SHUT THE HELL UP! That's what I would have done. Besides, the Spurs scored almost every time he did that. SO annoying...

Anonymous said...
Jun 15, 2007, 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment