Lookout Sports Talk Radio

Monday, June 18, 2007


Just a quick morning announcement that I'll be on 790 The Ticket in Miami today around 2pm. The normal host of the show Sid Rosenberg is out and his fill-in, Jason Jackson, will have me on to discuss all things announcing.

You may remember Jason from the old NBA2Night on ESPN in the late 90s. He's most recently served as the Miami Heat's sideline reporter on SUN. I've seen a few of his games, and I think he's one of the better ones out there today.

You can listen live in the 2 O'clock hour here. Just click listen live on the homepage.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:43 AM

3 Comments:

I'd been wondering(not recently, but go with me here) what had happened to Jason since his abrupt departure from all things ESPN. I used to listen to him in the afternoons before they brought in Motormouth Kuselias and his brother. If I'm near my computer, I'll give you guys a listen.

Anonymous said...
Jun 18, 2007, 10:40:00 AM  

good job, Brian!

Jason said...
Jun 18, 2007, 2:14:00 PM  

didn't see this until too late. Maybe they'll post it on their website.

I listen to Boog and then Dan via stream, but can't stand Rosenberg (he has the taint of Imus on him).

odessasteps said...
Jun 18, 2007, 6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment