Stu Scott Think Pacman Jones Is A Saint

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


I hope you remember a few months back when Stu Scott defended rappers for their use of the word ho by calling the word a term of endearment. Well The One Eyed Bandit is back at it again.

In a recent chat (transcribed into ESPN the Mag) Scott takes a very interesting stance....

Emailer: Stuart, you say Pacman isn't a bad guy, but Imus' words reflect who he is? Whats the difference?

Stu: " I didn't say Imus was a bad person. I do think he's racist and sexist"

"That makes him a flawed person, like Pacman."

"Personally, though, I'LL TAKE PACMANS INDISCRETIONS OVER THOSE OF IMUS"
Umm what? You're saying being involved in violent acts and terrorizing entire cities are less harmful than stupid words? This comment just blows my mind, and it blows my mind that ESPN even published the asinine comments.

Can someone please just shut Scott the hell up??? I'm pretty sure 90% of America has been saying this for about 10 years now.

Why Stuart Scott Is Useless (Council of Gees)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:45 PM

5 Comments:

Can someone please just shut Scott the hell up??? I'm pretty sure 100% of America has been saying this for about 10 years now.

fixed

Anonymous said...
May 2, 2007, 5:21:00 PM  

I said it about two milliseconds after I first heard that idiot.

Tell me, did Imus completely fuck up the life of some bouncer who was moonlighting to help pay for his wife's schooling?

Man, that guy is a total fucking asshole.

Fuck you Stu, you googly eyed piece of garbage. Cheat on your wife some more and then claim you're fucking Ward Cleaver...

Oh, that's a white guy, I mean Bill Cosby.

What an IDIOT.

Ahhh, that's better...

E Buzz said...
May 2, 2007, 5:34:00 PM  

I personally can't take my eyes off the worst picture of all time. Crap, man...that's a lot of red eye.

La Rev said...
May 2, 2007, 8:03:00 PM  

And he seems to have facial herpes.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
May 2, 2007, 8:22:00 PM  

yeah why the hell did you have to use that pic? i just washed that image from my brain...

tecmo said...
May 2, 2007, 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment