Slater Is Not Happy With His Packers Selection

Friday, May 18, 2007


I warn you ahead of time...do not watch this at work. If you aren't at work today...A) I hate you, and B) Enjoy this tirade from a Packers Fan after they select Justin Harrell in the 2007 NFL Draft.


My favorite part is at the 1:30 mark when the rich kid weakly throws down the chair. He starts to wing the thing, but then decides against it because he knows his Financial Analyst/Lacrosse Coach Dad will beat the piss out of him. Pussy.

P.S.- Calling an African-American Football player a Nazi and then a Jew makes absolutely zero sense. Well, I guess he could be Jewish, but you get my point.

(Thanks to LH for emailing the vid.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:40 AM

8 Comments:

It's idiots like this who give parental basement dwellers a bad name.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
May 18, 2007, 10:58:00 AM  

whole thing looks like it was planned out.

Drew Sarver said...
May 18, 2007, 11:00:00 AM  

This is exactly why players should never take it personally when they are booed on draft day. The best part is that none of these guys has ever actually HEARD of Justin Harrell.

It's not like the Packers have scouts who might know more about good football players than a bunch of stupid kids. No, that couldn't possibly be the case.

May 18, 2007, 2:43:00 PM  

My favorite part: while the two jackasses are about to "go for their ride" the kid filming - giggling like a lunatic; clearly a Bear fan, or not a total freakin' spaz - asks if they could grab him some "T. Bell." Nothing like a seven layer crunch wrap and a chalupa to make you forget all about Justin Harrell...

point 23 said...
May 18, 2007, 2:59:00 PM  

w00t for me for sending it in.

This is such an epic video. This should have its own TV special.

May 18, 2007, 4:06:00 PM  

These rubes have probably never even been to Lambeau

Anonymous said...
May 18, 2007, 4:33:00 PM  

I bet the video was planned. Justin Harrell is a good player. Last season, dude played with a torn bicep.

Anonymous said...
May 19, 2007, 1:32:00 AM  

Dear fags:

1 I have heard of Justin Harrell. I knew about the bicep injury. I also knew we didn't need a DT which is why I was pissed. Hey can you refresh me how much he has played this year?

2 I am not rich, that is not my basement

3 I have been to Lambeau for a game four times, my grandfather has had season tickets since the 60s

4 My dad isn't a financial analyst, he has worked the same office job at a small university for over 20 years. Fuck off

Papa Con said...
Nov 13, 2007, 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment