Friday, May 25, 2007
This is probably going to start another debate today, but I still think this is a better play than the Marshall 3. That's just me though. I guess there's a small difference in the fact that there was a one point lead tonight instead of two. Either way....I'm still taking the percentages in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Couple of other notes/questions:
1. If anyone heard why Ernie wasn't on the telecast please leave the reason in the comments.
2. How does Larry Hughes miss that shot?
3. Mike Brown is a terrible Coach. You CANNOT get a technical in that situation. I understand you're pissed, but save it until after the game.
4. Cavs fans....that was not a foul on Lebron. You just can't call that.
5. Cavs fans....the WAS an offensive foul by Rasheed on Varejao (and a shoving foul after Lebron missed the shot.)
6. That 'Sheed shot was ridiculous.
7. Do you think if Chauncey Billups was on the Cavs, and Lebron was on the Pistons...Cleveland would be up 2-0?
8. Doug Collins is quieter in a three-man booth. There might be something to this.
Video Evidence: Lebron is Scared (Awful Announcing)