Kevin Youuuuuklis Is The Latest Player To Strip Down To His Underwear, And Head Down To The Basement

Wednesday, May 30, 2007



Alternate Title: Kevin Youklis gets a blog.

Just to keep balance in the world I have to put up an anti-RedSox post. So Youk has a blog, and guess what....it's just as amazing you would think it would be!!!

As far as I’m concerned, I’ve already proven I’m faster than Dustin but, who knows, maybe we can have a race for charity sometime. It couldn’t be during the season –- in case one of us ever tweaked a hamstring or something -– but maybe we could do it in the offseason. It would be fun.
Yeah, that would be fun. You can also name the blog! With 280 comments already in...you've got to compete with names like: Youk-Call-It, Youk's Scoop, Youks Yackings, The Bearded Blog, and Greek God of Walks Talks.

All crap. You people are not a master of alliteration like myself....I would go with Youklis Yackin' With Yocals about the Yanks.

(P.S.- Awful Announcing took me about 37 days to come up with)

Kevin Youklis' Blog (MLB.com)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:56 PM

3 Comments:

next will be Dice-k in translated english.

The Big Picture said...
May 30, 2007, 4:48:00 PM  

How about "The Greek God of Blogs"?

Bstone said...
May 30, 2007, 4:52:00 PM  

There's gotta be a "KY" joke that could be used.

I'm just not clever enough to come up with one right now.

Signal to Noise said...
May 30, 2007, 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment