Just for the Hell of It

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


I'm pretty ticked at my TIVO right now. I was planning on getting that Keyshawn/Jarrett interview up. Well the TIVO crapped out on the download (4 hours 20 minutes for the whole draft) and then YouTube suspended my account for some reason. I assume it's for some copyright lawyer type stuff, but they didn't even send me an email (Shhhh....don't tell them I have seven accounts).

So screw YouTube....I'm giving Break some press.....



I know it had nothing to do with Sports, but it cheers me up every time I watch it.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:14 AM

2 Comments:

that never gets old.

AA, are we doing the caption thing again today after the short hiatus yesterday?

TJX said...
May 2, 2007, 10:23:00 AM  

I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.

excellent clip.

May 2, 2007, 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment