AA Birthday Awful Post #4

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


This is the last of the crappy posts. Trust me there are more, but there's a roast to get to. This was by far the worst post I've had on this site, but just like the comments.....I said I'd never erase anything. So without further ado I give you the "Drunk First Amendment Post"!

The F***ing First Amendment, F*** Yeah! (September 22, 2006)

"I'm up f***ing late tonight.....and no it's not because I'm f***ing turning almost 30 (28) it's because I've been f***ing contemplating. That's right folks I f***ing contemplate."
Now that's an opening paragraph! Try to beat that all you wordsmiths of the world. That's a pretty embarrassing post if you ask me, but hey....we all make mistakes. Mine are just filled with random points and curses.

(P.S.- I was pretty lit when I wrote that. Good times.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:35 PM

1 Comments:

I loved this post the first time I saw it, then found it again a couple of months ago when I wanted to curse during a live-blog and wasn't sure about your policy on that sort of stuff.

After reading it, I determined that the occasional naughty word was okay.

May 15, 2007, 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment