HR Still Fighting The (Hopefully) Good Fight

Monday, April 30, 2007


I guess no one has ever really "taken" ESPN on before, but isn't this Harold Reynolds thing dragging out longer than you expected? Apparently ESPN's privacy isn't easily made public. Reynolds threw out the first pitch at a Mariners game the other day and The Seattle Post Intelligencer has the highlights...

"They're arguing to keep everything as private as possible and we're arguing to
make it public," Reynolds said. "I still stand on what I said. I was wrongfully
terminated. I didn't do anything that deserved it and I'm out to prove it."

"I've met with every high-level executive in baseball and I think we're getting ready for a breakthrough that might get me back in, but it would be nice to get this behind me and get things settled," he said. "ESPN is a big conglomerate. It's a big monster and they have a big stake in baseball. But I understood that before I went through with the litigation. I knew what I'd be up against."

Anybody want to place bets on where he's going? I still stand by my TBS Prediction.

Reynolds Fighting ESPN (Mariners Notebook: Seattle PI)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:02 PM

3 Comments:

The YES Network might be a possibility as well.

Anonymous said...
May 1, 2007, 7:31:00 AM  

I see some "Best Damn Sports Show" in his future.

Anonymous said...
May 1, 2007, 5:57:00 PM  

really he should just fess up to sexual harassing Andrea Nichols and this would all be solved

Anonymous said...
May 1, 2007, 6:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment