Your Live-Blog Vote Winner For Thursday Night!

Thursday, March 08, 2007


So maybe it was my plea not to do it, or perhaps you all are just Diehard SEC BIG XII Fans? Well either way....your winner is....

Baylor-Missouri at 9pm on ESPN 2 (40%)

You better show up tonight! If the others of you that voted for NC State-Duke want a live-blog Digital Headbutt has one. Hit them up and then head back over here at 9pm.

Also, here's your Billy Packer quote of the day from(Chicago Sports.com)......

Asked if he considered calling a Missouri Valley game this season as a way to show his interest in the league, Packer replied: "I do nothing for show. I'm not interested in appeasing anybody, other than my family. If I had the time, I'd love to watch them play. But do it just to show some people I'm there? That's not who I am."

No vote for tomorrow as I'll only have time for one game. 4:30 pm- Bucknell v. Holy Cross. (Might be a little bit late starting because of the ESPN Radio thing)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 5:08 PM

3 Comments:

Bucknell-Holy Cross might be the best conference championship game this year....and Bucknell better win, I'm signed up for the Deadspin preview

Marco said...
Mar 8, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

Watching Penn State in the B10 tourney right now, and the subject on Billy Packer came up. Musberger just kind of sighed and said, "Yeah, that's Billy. Not always right, but never in doubt." Very funny.

Scrappled said...
Mar 8, 2007, 6:13:00 PM  

I get to live-blog Georgia Tech/Wake Forest for Digital Headbutt, so I won't be able to chime in on yours too much. It's about the same as the Baylor Mizzou matchup for the ACC. But it'll get my skills sharpened for tomorrow's Virginia/whoever game.

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Mar 8, 2007, 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment