Your Live-Blog Vote Counts!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007


I've decided on only doing one live-blog a night for the rest of the week. Why? Because A) I won't survive through next week, and B) The Awful GF will kill me if she doesn't get her "me time". (That's a joke honey.....well, sort of.)

So here's where you come in. We're going to have a vote for which game you want live-blogged each day. This should be fun right? I'm hoping to maybe get a quarter of the votes that the The Big Picture: Who Would You Do? Contest is getting, but if not....who cares right?

So whether you are a regular, lurker, or first timer vote on one of the three games for tonight. If you feel like Butler-Wright State is the best game then vote for it. If you want to be evil and force me to do the Sun Belt Championship of North Texas-Arkansas State.....vote for it. Onto the poll....if you want to tell me why you picked which game.....leave it in the comments.

Which Game Should AA Live-Blog Tonight?
The MCC Championship at 7pm (Oakland-Oral Roberts)
The Horizon League Championship at 9pm (Butler-Wright St.)
The Sun Belt Championship at 9pm (North Tex-Ark St)
pollcode.com free polls
Oh and also, Marco at Just Call Me Juice has already volunteered for two games. He's on the NEC game tomorrow night at 7pm, and the play-in game on Tuesday. Thanks Marco, and if anyone wants to fill in the other holes let me know.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:25 AM

6 Comments:

I voted for the MCC but it appears I'm getting bitch slapped on that one. Ah well.

Anonymous said...
Mar 6, 2007, 1:07:00 PM  

It's got to be North Texas. It's just got to be.

La Rev said...
Mar 6, 2007, 1:07:00 PM  

As much fun as it would be to have you do a game while making comments about "Oral Roberts", I'm more likely to have on the Butler game, thus the Horizon League received my vote.

There haven't been many (or even any?) stolen bids so far. Perhaps Wright State will steal a spot tonight...

Anonymous said...
Mar 6, 2007, 1:17:00 PM  

Butler and Wright State.

Signal to Noise said...
Mar 6, 2007, 1:36:00 PM  

Got's to be Oral thats writing gold right there.

MDG said...
Mar 6, 2007, 2:57:00 PM  

I voted for the ORU-Oakland matchup since my little brother goes to ORU. He said they got the day off from classes today. That never happened for me. Maybe because the only good team we had was ice hockey.

- b said...
Mar 6, 2007, 4:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment