Steve Nash "2" Time MVP

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


If you haven't seen this yet you need to know about this great story from WBRS Sports.

Steve Nash has been a tad bit under the weather the past week, and he doesn't really care who knows about it.......

Tafoya: Steve Nash shot 2 of 11 in the first half. You said to me at halftime you were sloppy. Came out and shot about 7 of 10 in the second half. What changed?
Nash: I dunno. I just kind of got my rhythm going. I felt good in the first half. Maybe, uh, it's the diarrhea. I was in the bathroom most of warm ups.
Tafoya: Were you really?
Nash: Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't say that on TV. It's brunch in Hawaii, isn't it? Gotta keep that to myself.
Tafoya: No, we appreciate your candidness.
My favorite part isn't the Diarrhea it's the fact that he knows what time brunch is in Hawaii.

Okay......it's the Diarrhea. Now to just find the video.

One More Reason Why We Love Steve Nash (WBRS Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:10 PM

1 Comments:

Great blog! please visit mine

Hawaii Island tours

Anonymous said...
May 4, 2007, 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment